These past few weeks, B seems to become more and more like a little man :D
- Got his first haircut! Quite stylish, and actually complements his big head that's slightly flat on the back, hehe
- Drinks his own sippy cup, self feeds cookies/biscuits/fruits, eats slightly mashed foods (no more purees)
- Verbal diarrhea and cognitive milestones! Responds to cues by looking, pointing, signing and occasionally doing the right actions. He can "show me the cars/wheels/balls/etc", turn on the light switch, aircon and fan buttons, goes to and picks up books/bottle when he wants to read/drink, shakes his head, waves his hands, raises his arms.... Also coos, gurgles, babbles all the time!
- Stands upright, letting go briefly. Cruises more confidently, holds onto and pushes objects while on the go
- Loves music and movement so I've started him on Monday bounce & rhyme sessions in the park, including circle time in our Wednesday playdates and signed him up for Friday Kindermusik Village classes in early October (each term lasts 8 weeks) - Going for his first Chinese immersion class at Julia Gabriel's Chengzhu Mandarin holiday programme. This should be quite an experience as my Chinese is terrible, and he's mainly been exposed to English (and Malay/Bahasa) at home. If he takes well to it, I may consider signing up for regular classes there
- Finally met his maternal uncle on a surprise visit from San Francisco (via Seoul) -- hooray!
- Got his Singapore passport (along with mommy!) in time for his first overseas trip this weekend. Wish us luck! I suspect we'll have to bring more stuff for him than all of our own combined ;)