Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week 30: Hive of activity!

It's tough to sleep comfortably through the night, though baby and I are enjoying hubby's daily massage before bed. Work is also chugging along - with 7 weeks to go before my maternity leave, I'm inundated by stuff to settle and transition with my team and bosses. At least this weekend, we snuck in some pre-baby "us" time in between family dinners, baby shopping and more domestic helper interviews. 

Despite all the hectic-ness outside, the best is still what's developing inside. Month 7 check up went well, baby's in the right spot (head down, bump front).  His head won't engage till a few more weeks but doc predicts a normal delivery for us. We're scheduling a growth scan and Glucose Tolerance Test in 2 weeks - the latter at my prompting b/c the baby seems quite large, even though there's no major weight gain, diabetic history or symptoms on my end.

He always seems so shy, peaceful and angelic when we do our ultrasound scans.  However, when the little guy's awake - it's like he's practicing kungfu!


No comments:

Post a Comment