- Linea Nigra (belly line pigmentation due to hormones): Pubic to belly button only - Girl. Pubic all the way to lower rib - Boy. Verdict: Boy
- Carrying position (own body, baby's position): High, sideways (weight around hip and bum) - Girl. Low, front - Boy. Verdict: Boy
- Mom's skin: Soft - Girl. Dry - Boy. Verdict: Boy
- Mom's hair: Thin/Dull - Girl. Full/glossy - Boy. Verdict: Boy (but my hair's always like this!)
- Food craving: Sweet - Girl. Sour/Salty/Proteins - Boy. Verdict: Boy (again though, that's my preference too)
- Early morning sickness: Yes/Bad - Girl. No/OK - Boy. Verdict: Boy
- Feet vs pre-pregnancy: Same - Girl. Colder - Boy. Verdict: Boy
- Baby's heartrate (changes by baby's age and movement): Above 140 bpm - Girl. Below 140 bpm - Boy. Verdict: N/A. (Between 120-160 bpm is good)
- Math: Time of conception + Number of month conceived: Odd - Girl. Even - Boy. Verdict: ?!
- Movement of (dangled) wedding ring over belly: Pendulum - Girl. Circles - Boy. Verdict: ?!
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Week 27: Old Wives Tales
Evidently, they're right so far about me and the little one! Then again, it's a 50/50 probability, eh?